Race the Wind Reviews
- An extraordinary game by Ghenos, reproducing the globe of regattas and those fascinating match race duels
- Discover to sail by means of its basic yet ingenious rules
- Perform electrifying starting manuevers, construct upwind and downwind courses, and adopt the most effective overlap and wind shadow tactics
- You will have to handle wind falls, gusts and wind alterations to the best of your abilities before you can win the yearned for Sailing cup
- two-five players Ages 14 and up 60 minutes
The Race the Wind, sailing cup, is an extraordinary game by Ghenos, reproducing the globe of regattas and those fascinating match race duels.
Understand to sail via its basic yet ingenious rules, and manoeuvre your boat as if you were sailing for genuine, experiencing a series of exciting and unforgettable challenges.
You will perform electrifying beginning manuevers, build upwind and downwind courses, and adopt the most effective overlap and wind shadow tactics.
You will have to manage wind falls, gusts and wind changes to the greatest of your abilities ahead of you can win the yearned for Sailing cup.
These characteristics make Race the Wind suitable for the general public, as properly as expert sailors, sailing charters, nautical clubs and sailing schools, as part of their courses.
Get on board and hoist your sails. The sea awaits you. What are you waiting for?
List Price: $ 68.95
About the Author
I discovered the "new" world of boardgaming way back in '06! Now those were the days. Since then, I found out that there were over 500 boardgames being published every year. This site is a way for me to share with you this wonderful hobby that transcends generations and allows you to spend more quality time with your family!